News And Events
Helen Blier Appointed Director of Continuing Education
CE Program Recognized in National Study
PTS Honors Three Retiring Faculty Members
Professor Andrew Purves Receives Honorary Degree
Paula Cooper Receives Calian Prize for Community Service
Graduates Receive Awards During Commencement
PTS Welcomes New Board Members
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Reports to: Assistant Professor of Homiletics and Worship
Hours: 5 hours per week
- Coordinate the student-led schedule for Seminary Chapel service in consultation with the Assistant Professor of Homiletics and Worship.
- Work with various student groups to schedule chapel throughout the year.
- At the beginning of each school year, send invitations to preach to graduating seniors. Follow-up with confirmation notices and reminders to speakers.
- Coordinate with the student assigned to audio visual.
- Attend chapel services; arrive early to verify speaker and set up is in place.
- Send thank you notes to speakers within one week after their worship service.
- Keep copies of Chapel bulletins for Library file.
- Assist Assistant Professor of Homiletics and Worship in keeping records needed for copyright license.
- Serve as member of the Community Life Committee.
- Set up Advent decoration prior to first chapel service of Advent, and take them down following Epiphany day.