News And Events
Alumnae/i Days 2013 Photo Gallery
Seminary Hosts Pittsburgh Pastoral Care Conference
PTS Receives Grant for Worship Renewal Project
Series Explores the Idea of Spiritual But Not Religious
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Names Assistant Professor of Homiletics
PTS Welcomes Associate Professor of Leadership and Ministry
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Continuing Education Assistant
Reports to: Administrative Assistant to Continuing Education
Hours: 10 hours per week
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Occasional weekend and evening hours required)
- Assist in keeping department’s database up to date. This requires entering information into database for people or companies, as needed, i.e., records of people and updates, registrations and payments for programs, generate invoices, receipts, confirmations, attendance rosters, name badges, and other documents as directed.
- Assist with creating and designing brochures for programs, direction signs for campus, spreadsheets.
- Fulfill requests for literature and other information.
- Help with detail of room set-ups (i.e., posting directional signs, checking and arranging as needed audio-visual set ups for programs, checking refreshments, etc.).
- Delivery and pickup of mail (to and from mailroom).
- Stock and arrange brochure displays around campus with new brochures as needed. Also keep CE bulletin board up to date.
- Other duties and responsibilities typical of office work as the need arises.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, at minimum Word and Excel, Publisher and database experience a plus.
- Ability to work well with public, in person and on the telephone, to take reservations and answer routine questions about programs. Suitable training provided.
- Have working knowledge and able to use the Internet to research personal and church information, mainly contact information.