News And Events
Alumnae/i Days 2013 Photo Gallery
Seminary Hosts Pittsburgh Pastoral Care Conference
PTS Receives Grant for Worship Renewal Project
Series Explores the Idea of Spiritual But Not Religious
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Names Assistant Professor of Homiletics
PTS Welcomes Associate Professor of Leadership and Ministry
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Assistant to the Dean of Faculty
Reports to: Administrative Assistant to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of Faculty and Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program
Hours: 10 hours per week
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; at mimimum: Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Ability to work well with public: in person
- Assist in updating the department's database.
- Assist with the creation of spreadsheets and Word documents
- Fulfill requests for literature and other information
- Help with details of graduation; room set-up, posting directional signs, audio visual set-ups, refreshments, etc.
- Other assignments and responsibilities related to general office duties as the need arises.