Applications for Master of Divinity, Master of Arts, and Master of Sacred Theology degrees are considered by the Admissions and Standings Committee upon submission of the following materials:
- Formal Application
- Application Fee: $50 nonrefundable
- Official Transcripts of all college and university work attempted
- Writing two admissions essays
- Personal Interview
- Three References
- Background Check, file online at www.certifiedbackground.com, or call 1-888-666-7788 for more information. The package code is pi66.
- M.Div. applicants will also need to submit a Church Endorsement.
- S.T.M. students will need to submit a Thesis Proposal of 3-5 pages and a writing sample of 10-15 pages that demonstrates the applicant's ability in scholarship and written English.
After admission is granted, a student is required to submit an" Intent to Enroll Form" and a $50 fee within 30 days. This assures a place in the next entering class. This fee is nonrefundable but is credited to the student's account upon enrollment. The deadlines are listed below for specific terms:
- To enroll for Term III of the 2014-2015 academic year, all application materials must be received by Fri., Feb. 28, 2014.
Applications for the Doctor of Ministry degree are submitted to the director of the Doctor of Ministry Program. A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary or divinity school is required for admission to the program. Applicants are also expected to have completed a minimum of three years in ministry following the receipt of the Master of Divinity. Read more about applying to the Doctor of Ministry Program.