News And Events
Alumnae/i Days 2013 Photo Gallery
Seminary Hosts Pittsburgh Pastoral Care Conference
PTS Receives Grant for Worship Renewal Project
Series Explores the Idea of Spiritual But Not Religious
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Names Assistant Professor of Homiletics
PTS Welcomes Associate Professor of Leadership and Ministry
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Reports to: Director of Playroom
Hours: 10 hours per week
Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
Flexibility to work the daytime hours that are needed when not attending classes or field education. May include lunch hour.
- Willingness to give loving care and supervision to children ages 6 weeks to 6 years.
- Willingness to help with Playroom lunches, snacks, maintenance, clean-up, and any other chores which the directors ask of you.
- Willingness to accept supervision from directors, and follow the routines for the children set by the parents and teachers.
- Able to supervise classrooms for limited times when the directors are not in the room.
- Able to work well with parents and other adults; maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to have fun
- Physically able to get up and down from floor, carry children, play outdoors, and push strollers.
- Must apply for Act 33 and 34 Clearances