News And Events
Alumnae/i Days 2013 Photo Gallery
Seminary Hosts Pittsburgh Pastoral Care Conference
PTS Receives Grant for Worship Renewal Project
Series Explores the Idea of Spiritual But Not Religious
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Names Assistant Professor of Homiletics
PTS Welcomes Associate Professor of Leadership and Ministry
Meet our Faculty and Staff in Your Area
Student Services Assistant
Reports to: Dean of Students
Hours: 5 hours per week
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Some Saturdays required for visit days.
- Meets with the Dean of Students once each month
- Assists the Administrative Assistant of the Dean of Students to complete tasks of the Dean’s Office
- Assist with tasks for the preparation for and completion of Orientatio.
- Assist with tasks for the preparation for and completion of Commencement
- Assist with tasks in regards to the Placement Office, including but not limited to posting Placement Opportunities and Placed Graduates
- Assist with several miscellaneous administrative duties as needed. Other duties as assigned by department
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office) preferred.
Duties will be assigned on an as needed basis; however, a schedule can be worked out with regular assignments if needed.