Urban change is complex and constant. By the end of the century, 75 percent of the world’s population will be in urban areas. The Church must be spiritually and socially transformative in the urban arena. The Doctor of Ministry Urban Change Focus will assist church leaders in framing and pursuing spiritually and socially transformative ministry responses to these urban circumstances. Classes meet for two week sessions in January and June in Pittsburgh. This program is 36 credits and is to be completed in three years. Applications are accepted on a continual basis. Apply now to reserve your space in the next group.
- Urban Christianity in Cross-Cultural and Global Perspective
- Urban Challenges to the Well-Being and Empowerment of Women in Church and Society
- Biblical Reflections on Cities: From Ancient Israel to the First Century Church
- Immigration, Race, and Global Cultural Dimensions of Urban Ministry
- Urban Contextual and Public Theology
- Broken Lives and Communities and the Pursuit of Transformative Urban Ministries
For more information, please contact the Doctor of Ministry Office:
412-924-1381 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Kendall, Ph.D.
Director, Doctor of Ministry Program
616 North Highland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15206