In an effort to help address the affordable housing needs in the city, Pittsburgh Seminary is engaging ACTION-Housing Inc. of Pittsburgh in the sale of three apartment buildings for conversion into affordable units.
This revitalization project of Anderson, Highlander, and McMillan apartments includes updates of kitchens and bathrooms, new windows, a community room, a number of ADA accessible apartments, and landscaping of the grounds around the buildings. Renovations begin this summer and will be take approximately 16 months. We expect most renovations in Anderson and McMillan to be complete by the end of summer.
The Seminary will master lease 18 units (two-, three-, and four-bedrooms) from ACTION-Housing; therefore students will continue to work directly with the Seminary to secure a unit. Read more about this project.
About Anderson, Highlander, and McMillan Apartments
- Includes two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartments
- Rented UNFURNISHED
- Equipped with refrigerator and stove
- Rent includes all utilities excluding telephone and cable
- Laundry facilities available
- Free unlimited, on-campus parking
- Some apartments include balconies
- Three apartment buildings face one another forming a family picnic and play area
- Apartment availability based on family size
See Tuition and Fees for current rental rates.