A limited area of the library is open around the clock! Here's what you need to know:
- The 24/7 area is intended to be a place for PTS students, staff, faculty, and alums to study, meet, and collaborate beyond regular library hours.
- The 24/7 area is only on the first floor and includes the lobby, the cafe, the meeting room, the Kelly - Orr Lounge, and the computer lab. The print collection, items on reserve, and library services will not be available.
- When regular library hours are over for the day, library patrons will be asked to either exit the building or move to the 24/7 area. Only library materials that have been checked out may be brought into the 24/7 area.
- Only patrons with current PTS OneCards will be allowed to use the 24/7 area. Please do not let in people who don't have PTS OneCards.
- To enter the 24/7 area, swipe your PTS OneCard below the red light on the post outside the front door, and then open the door on the right.
- Security will be including the 24/7 area in their rounds throughout the night, and can be contacted at all times by calling 412-889-2208.
We are excited to provide this new service, and hope that it will be helpful! Please let a library staff member know if you have any questions.