Payment and Fees
- Payment in full is expected at time of registration.
- Online registration is available through My Account. The Seminary accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. We strongly encourage you to register online to take advantage of the ability to track your CE course history and CEUs.
- Checks should be made payable to “Pittsburgh Theological Seminary” or “PTS.” Participants will be charged a $35 fee for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
- If CE cancels a program, we will issue you a full refund.
- If a participant cancels up to 10 business days before an event’s first session, CE will retain a $25 administrative fee. For participants who cancel after that, CE cannot give refunds or course credit.
Calian Residence Hall provides comfortable, climate-controlled housing. Housing costs are reasonable. Since space is limited, you are advised to make housing reservations well in advance of your stay. You may make reservations by contacting our Hospitality Receptionist between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 412-924-1397, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need a credit card to reserve the room. Be sure to bring a copy of your reservation confirmation with you to the event. Basic items such as towels and sheets are provided; toiletries are not. Bring items such as an alarm clock, hair dryer, and coffee maker that may make your stay more comfortable. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch are available Monday through Friday during the school year at a reasonable cost in Kadel Dining Hall. During the academic year, a "grab and go" dinner options may be available. A full kitchen is located on the ground floor of Calian Hall for guests' use and a list of local restaurants is available in each guest room in the guest binder. Details about local restaurants also will be provided for commuting participants of multiple day events.
Online Class Policy
Registration deadlines for online and hybrid events are two weeks before the class's start date. There are no exceptions to this deadline because of the time needed to provide access information to participants before the class begins.
ASL at Programs
American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation is provided at most public lectures and keynote presentations.
In the event of bad weather, please contact the Seminary’s main switchboard (412-362-5610) or visit the website for the status of Seminary classes and programs.