Finals Week Stress Free Library Programming
Monday, May 15, Peters Cafe
- "Do-Nut Stress" - donuts and coffee
- Care packages from Student Association
Tuesday, May 16
Art "Therapy" in the Integrative Learning Space, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - Lavender sachets, tile art, mindfulness coloring
- Ten-minute chair messages in the Atrium, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - from Honor Your Body Wellness
Wednesday, May 18, Courtyard
- Pups and Popsicles - enjoy some cuddles and cold treats with the pups of PTS, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 19, Kelly-Orr Lounge and Zoom
- Chair Yoga with Joanne Spence, in person and online!
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
*The library's Health & Safety Guidelines will apply for all events.
Finals Week Library Hours
- Monday, May 16 - Thursday, May 19
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 20
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21
- 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.