24/7 Library Services
A limited area of the library is now open around the clock! Here's what you need to know:
- The 24/7 area is intended to be a place for PTS students, staff, and faculty to study, meet, and collaborate beyond regular library hours.
- The 24/7 area is only on the first floor, and includes the lobby, the cafe, the meeting room, the fireplace lounge, and the computer lab. The print collection, items on reserve, and library services will not be available.
- When regular library hours are over for the day, library patrons will be asked to either exit the building or move to the 24/7 area. Only library materials that have been checked out may be brought into the 24/7 area.
- Only patrons with current PTS OneCards will be allowed to use the 24/7 area. Please do not let in people who don't have PTS OneCards.
- To enter the 24/7 area, swipe your PTS OneCard below the red light on the post outside the front door, and then open the door on the right.
- Security will be including the 24/7 area in their rounds throughout the night, and can be contacted at all times by calling (412) 889-2208.
We are excited to provide this new service, and hope that it will be helpful for many of you. Please let a library staff member know if you have any questions.