Stress-Free Activities for Reading Week
Take some time for self-care at the library during reading week!
Tuesday, October 12: DIY Care Packages
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Meeting Room 105
- Grab a bag and fill it with packaged treats to sustain you all week long. Hot beverages (cocoa/tea/coffee) will be available to-go 1-4 p.m.
Wednesday, October 13: "Art Therapy"
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Garnet Integrative Learning Space
- Create simple yet beautiful tile art to decorate your home/apartment or to serve as coasters; unwind with mindfulness coloring.
Thursday, October 14: Chair Yoga with Joanne Spence
- 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. and 3-3:45 p.m.; offered both in-person in the Kelly-Orr Lounge (limit eight participants) and online via Zoom (link forthcoming).
- Led by Joanne Spence, alumna and published author (Trauma-Informed Yoga: A Toolbox for Therapists: 47 Practices to Calm, Balance, and Restore the Nervous System)
The library's Health & Safety Guidelines will apply for all in-person events.
Stress-Free Activities flyer can be found here.