Visit https://libraryanswers.pts.edu/ for chat reference or to utilize library FAQs. The chat reference window is the 'Ask Us' box on the right hand side of the page. Reference staff will be manning that window on the following schedule:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m., and 7:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Saturday 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
PTS STUDENTS, FACULTY, and STAFF
Unfortunately, remote access to our eBooks and databases isn’t available to our non-PTS patrons. The information that follows pertain only to PTS students, faculty, and staff, and is intended to support the campus transition to online learning. We have eBook and database offerings that can help fill the gap while we are without a physical library, as well as a number of instructional resources to help you navigate our digital offerings if you aren't a frequent user.
- Visit the Electronic Resources guide for introductory information on all the library's electronic offerings.
- Visit the Finding Articles, Using the ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials Plus, JSTOR, and https://guides.pts.edu/ftf guides for more specific information on finding relevant scholarly articles.
- Visit the eBooks guide for more specific assistance on accessing electronic books.
- Visit the Remote Access guide if you are having trouble accessing materials from off campus.
- View all our online guides for access to class guides and additional tutorials and our list of recommended websites for legitimate, relevant theological materials that are freely available.