Pop-Up Library Info
- The Pop-Up Library will open June 25th. This will be located in the current reference room in Kadel (previously known as Dining Room 1). The reference collection will be available, as well as books that support the summer courses and ordination exams. None of these resources can be checked out, but the copier/printers will be available for copies.
- Pop-Up Library hours will be Monday-Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am-2:30 pm. It will be closed on July 4th, and open on Saturday, July 28th from 2 pm-7 pm.
- Books can be returned to the Pop-Up Library during hours of operation. There is also a secure exterior book return outside of the breezeway entrance to McNaugher that can be utilized for returning books at all hours.
- The rest of the space in Kadel will be in transition. While some things will remain in place for a while, don't count on using this area for meetings or study.
- Barbour Library will likely reopen at the end of the summer - the exact date has yet to be determined.