A variety of living facilities are available on campus. The Calian Residence Hall offers single living quarters with private baths. The building offers a modest physical fitness center, lounges, and a student kitchen. Calian Hall also provides space for overnight guest housing at reasonable rates. Apartment buildings offer apartments ranging from efficiencies to family oriented three- and four-bedroom units. Pets are welcome in certain buildings. Pet Policy
In an effort to help address the affordable housing needs in the city, Pittsburgh Seminary is engaging ACTION-Housing Inc. of Pittsburgh in the sale of three apartment buildings for conversion into affordable units.
This revitalization project of Anderson, Highlander, and McMillan apartments includes updates of kitchens and bathrooms, new windows, a community room, a number of ADA accessible apartments, and landscaping of the grounds around the buildings. Renovations begin this summer and will be take approximately 16 months. We expect most renovations in Anderson and McMillan to be complete by the end of summer.
The Seminary will master lease 18 units (two-, three-, and four-bedrooms) from ACTION-Housing; therefore students will continue to work directly with the Seminary to secure a unit. Read more about this project.
Meeting Your Needs
- Single (dorm style) - Calian
- Efficiency - Fulton
- One-bedroom - Fulton
- Two-bedroom - Anderson, Highlander, McMillan
- Three-bedroom - Anderson, McMillan
- Four-bedroom - McMillan
- Calian Residence Hall - Newly built, single-student housing with shared kitchen facilities, student lounges, and modest fitness center. The building is accessible with an elevator and is within the Seminary's gates.
- Fulton Apartments - Includes efficiency and one-bedroom units within the Seminary's gates.
- Anderson, Highlander, and McMillan Apartments - Two-, three-, and four-bedroom units, managed by ACTION-Housing
To apply for student housing download and complete the application below. Mail the completed application to the address indicated on the form or e-mail to Tom Hinds at email@example.com.
- Housing Application
- Pay Housing Committment Fee (Non-PTS Students)
- Pay Housing Commitment Fee Online
Contact Tom Hinds at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-924-1369 with questions.