A variety of living facilities are available on campus. The Calian Residence Hall offers single living quarters with private baths. The building offers a modest physical fitness center, lounges, and a student kitchen. Calian Hall also provides space for overnight guest housing at reasonable rates. Apartment buildings offer apartments ranging from efficiencies to family oriented three- and four-bedroom units. Pets are welcome in certain buildings. Pet Policy
In partnership with Action-HOUSING Inc. of Pittsburgh, the Seminary offers subsidized housing in the newly renovated Stanton-Highland Apartments adjacent to campus. These three buildings offer affordable units to PTS students and members of the neighborhood in two-, three-, and four-bedroom units. Students interested in these units should contact the Seminary's Housing Office. Read more about this project.
Meeting Your Needs
- Single (dorm style) - Calian Hall
- Efficiency - Fulton Apartment
- One-bedroom - Fulton Apartment
- Two-bedroom - Stanton-Highland Apartments
- Three-bedroom - Stanton-Highland Apartments
- Four-bedroom - Stanton-Highland Apartments
- Calian Residence Hall - Dedicated in 2004, single-student housing with shared kitchen facilities, student lounges, and modest fitness center. The building is accessible with an elevator and is within the Seminary's gates.
- Fulton Apartments - Includes efficiency and one-bedroom units within the Seminary's gates.
To apply for student housing download and complete the application below. Mail the completed application to the address indicated on the form or e-mail email@example.com.
- Housing Application
- Pay Housing Committment Fee (Non-PTS Students)
- Pay Housing Commitment Fee Online