Welcome to PTS
Meet Our People
Board of Directors
PTS Out and About
Application and Aid
How to Apply
Tuition and Fees
Experience Virtual Class
Campus and the Neighborhood
Student Life and Formation
Degrees and Certificates
Doctor of Ministry Degree
Schedules and Course Descriptions
Enhance Your Education
Center for Adaptive and Innovative Ministry
World Mission Initiative
Enrich Your Ministry
Miller Summer Youth Institute
Placement Resources and Services
Crowdfunding for Special Projects
Ways to Make Your Gift
Become a Field Ed Student
Find Your Program
Become a Field Education Student
* 1. Your name
2. Your phone number (optional)
* 3. Your PTS email address
* 4. Your relevant professional experience, if any (including dates)
* 5. Your previous experience being supervised, if any
* 6. How would you describe the style of supervision you prefer?
7. Your relevant degrees and/or certifications, if any (including institutions and dates)
8. Your ordination/licensure/endorsement, if any (including ecclesial body and date)
* 9. How would you describe the gifts and strengths you bring to field education?
* 10. In what ways are you hoping to learn and grow in field education?
* 11. What opportunities are you hoping would be available for you at a field education site?
* 12. How do you currently imagine your future beyond PTS?
* 13. Could you drive to a field education site?
* 14. Will you meet with your supervisor weekly for an hour of supervision with theological reflection?
* 15. Will you submit a Learning Covenant, a Mid-Year Evaluation and a Final Evaluation in a timely manner?
* 16. Will you communicate and consult with the director of field education about any challenges or concerns in supervision?
* 17. Will you abide by PTS’s statement of professional ethics in field education?