Spend your summer with SYI!
SYI offers college internships with a unique tri-fold structure.
We are currently accepting applications for summer 2019. Internships are limited and fill up quickly.
- Duties within your major (IT, Communications, Business, etc.)
- Mission work with local organizations
- Responsibilities for the Miller SYI summer academy.
- From June1-July 31, all interns will receive housing at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and /or Waynesburg University as needed. All interns will have a roommate. Housing will include parking, utilities, full-kitchen, and kitchenettes in studio apartments.
- All interns will receive breakfast Monday-Friday at the dining hall of PTS and one dinner per week. All other meals will be the responsibility of the interns.
- All meals will be provided to interns working at the SYI academy at the host site during the program.
- Interns will be responsible to provide their own transportation. All internship sites are within a short walk of the Seminary campus.
- Interns will receive a stipend of $100 per month payable at the end of each month (June and July).
Interested in working with the Miller SYI over your summer? We are currently accepting applications for the summer of 2019.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.