Prepare for Ministry in the Way of Jesus
Students at Pittsburgh Seminary prepare for ministry in the way of Jesus. Together we welcome neighbors. We share meals, differences, and experiences. We expand our minds. And we are challenged and enriched as we explore the broad range of beliefs we bring to the table. Join us!
Use the top menu to explore the full Admissions site and learn more about the Seminary.
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Divinity with joint degrees in law, social work, and public policy
- Master of Divinity with emphasis in church planting
- Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies, Master of Arts in Theological Studies with concentration in urban ministry
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Doctor of Ministry with seven focus areas: Eastern Christian, Missional Leadership, Parish, Reformed, Reformed Christian Spirituality, Science and Theology, and Urban Change
- Church Planting and Revitalization
- Missional Leadership
- Theological Studies
- Urban Ministry
The Seminary awards nearly $1 million annually in merit and need-based scholarships, tuition and rent grants, and work-support to full- and part-time master’s students. The average need-based package is $16,515 for master's-level students who receive tuition grants, housing grants, and/or work opportunity. This does not include students who also receive a Merit Scholarship in addition to the need-based grants. Doctor of Ministry and certificate students are also eligible for need-based tuition aid. Learn more about financial aid.
Want to experience Pittsburgh Seminary in person? Schedule a campus visit! Meet with current students, sit in on a class, and explore the campus and city.