Prepare for Ministry in the Way of Jesus
Students at Pittsburgh Seminary prepare for ministry in the way of Jesus. Together we welcome neighbors. We share meals, differences, and experiences. We expand our minds. And we are challenged and enriched as we explore the broad range of beliefs we bring to the table.
PTS invests in students by providing a reimagined curriculum, faculty mentors, contextualized learning in programs dedicated to urban ministry, church planting, and world mission, along with $1 million in financial aid each year. Join with students from more than 20 denominations in answering your call to ministry.
Use the top menu to explore the full Admissions site and learn more about the Seminary. Or use this form to connect with our Admissions team.
- Master of Divinity, including joint degrees in law and social work, as well as an emphases in Anglican/Episcopal studies, church planting, and urban ministry
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies, including a joint degree in law and emphasis in Anglican/Episcopal studies
- Master of Theological Studies, including joint degree in law
- Masters with concentration in urban ministry
- Doctor of Ministry with focus in Creative Writing and Public Theology, Christian Spirituality, Eastern Christian, Intergenerational Black Church Studies, Missional Leadership, Parish, Reformed, Risking Faithfully, and Science and Theology
- Church Planting and Revitalization
- Missional Leadership
- Theological Studies
- Urban Ministry
The Seminary awards nearly $1 million annually in merit and need-based scholarships, tuition and rent grants, and work-support to full- and part-time master’s students. The average need-based package is $16,515 for master's-level students who receive tuition grants, housing grants, and/or work opportunity. This does not include students who also receive a Merit Scholarship in addition to the need-based grants. Doctor of Ministry and certificate students are also eligible for need-based tuition aid. Learn more about financial aid.
Want to virtually experience Pittsburgh Seminary? Schedule a campus visit!