Many students will enter seminary with educational loans, so every effort is made to keep this aid component to a minimum. However, loans are available through the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Program, the Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loan, some denominational agencies, and private lenders. Learn more about each of the loan options.

Master's and Certificates


Master's, Certificates, Doctor of Ministry

How to Fill Out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) Form
How to Create an Account Username and Password (FSA ID)