The Museum is open by appointment only.
10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Closed all major holidays.
The Museum will be closed Nov. 23-26, 2022.
The Museum is open by appointment only. To make an appointment, call the Museum at 412-924-1395 or complete the online reservation form. Reservations must be made by 3:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled visit, and visitors must receive confirmation of an approved visit before arriving. Typically we can accommodate groups up to seven people. Please contact us to discuss availability for hosting groups larger than seven.
- All visitors are required to complete the LiveSafe app health check to be on campus. Complete the form online https://livesafe.jotform.com/211685051786158 or consider downloading the app.
- Please note: visitors must not have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days and must be symptom free. If unvaccinated visitors have been exposed to someone in the last five days who has tested positive for COVID-19, the visitor will not be permitted on campus.
- Visitors should park in the visitor parking available in front of Long Hall and enter through the main doors. Proceed to the Reception Desk to complete the health check if needed and to meet your host.
- Masks are required on campus when Allegheny County is in high community spread. Masks are available at the Reception Desk should you need one.
616 N. Highland Ave., Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Located in East Liberty near Highland Park.
- The museum is on the ground floor of Long Hall. Guests can park in front of Long Hall and enter through the main entrance. Once inside, proceed to the Reception Desk to complete the health check (if not completed in advance) and to meet your museum tour guide.
- Click here for driving directions or call 412-924-1395.
The museum is accessible to guests with disabilities. Handicap parking spaces are available in front of Long Hall.
Admission and parking are free.